Has the keyboard autocorrect changed? Now it is autocorrecting me. Before it would put suggestions above the keyboard, but now when it does not recognize a word, it automatically fills in an autocorrect when I don't want it.

Also, i noticed if using any cursing - it never automatically spell them. I tried and tried to spell f*ck and it keeps spelling duck. I have to type it out. I can't swype it.

Anyone else?

Mr. V
    09-03-2016 06:43 PM
    Has the keyboard autocorrect changed? Now it is autocorrecting me. Before it would put suggestions above the keyboard, but now when it does not recognize a word, it automatically fills in an autocorrect when I don't want it.

Also, i noticed if using any cursing - it never automatically spell them. I tried and tried to spell f*ck and it keeps spelling duck. I have to type it out. I can't swype it.

Anyone else?

Mr. V
    The cursing was a default behaviour, it hasn't changed

the others - anything in keyboard settings?
    09-04-2016 11:39 AM
    The cursing was a default behaviour, it hasn't changed

the others - anything in keyboard settings?
    The legend says if you wrote 3 times the word, it accepts it :D duck duck duck!!!!
    vEEP pEEP and TechFreak1 like this.
    09-04-2016 11:48 AM
    The legend says if you wrote 3 times the word, it accepts it :D duck duck duck!!!!
    I never use such words so I wouldn't know
    vEEP pEEP likes this.
    09-04-2016 12:23 PM
    I think it resets what it knows about you after getting redstone, now have to add words again and correct the autocorrect before it replaces your word a few times so it stops trying to replace it
    09-04-2016 09:47 PM
    no i changed nothing.... weird.... seems like all my words disappeared.....
    back to the drawing board....
    09-05-2016 01:07 AM
    hahaha!!!! nice!
    09-05-2016 01:07 AM
    In my experience it's gone pretty poor... It was near psychic with wp8.0 but it has become ios-like over time...
    For instance I type pretty quick and I typed Sulley, it autocorrected to Sue.... .. LOL.
    vEEP pEEP likes this.
    09-05-2016 02:34 PM
    Yah I remember wp 8.1 was the best. Th2 wasn't too bad either but anniversary update just made it so much worse. You can hold the &123 button tap the keyboard you use and disable autocorrect. Also if you go to more keyboard settings and you enable "send microsoft info about how i write to help improve typing and writing in the future" it will eventually get much better. I think at one point these got reset for all users on the server end. It stores some stuff directly on device other in the cloud. I just hope it doesn't take info from input fields for username/passwords etc..
    vEEP pEEP and Chintan Gohel like this.
    09-05-2016 02:43 PM
    I'm having a strange problem... Often inputs the auto corrected word after the misspelled word instead of replacing
    09-05-2016 03:37 PM
    If you make a typo and the keyboard remembers it, I don't think you can delete it. Then when you try to type the word correctly, it auto-incorrectly replaces it. Fun with phones, eh?

I'm having a strange problem... Often inputs the auto corrected word after the misspelled word instead of replacing
    09-05-2016 04:30 PM
    In german, the keyboard is kinda ****ty. Has a very outdated spelling. And it very often doesn't know simple words. In 2010, I had a Samsung Wave, with a 3,3" display. I mispelled there as often as on Win10 with 5", but the Wave autocorrects a thousand times better. And you could add things like e-mailadresses to the spelling. Was a very handy feature for me back then.
    09-05-2016 05:08 PM