Night mode button opens search instead

mrMad-Cat

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi there! I have 3 devices (930, 950 and 640XL). All are on the lattes W10M software. all are using Ukrainian system language. And all have the same problem. Night mode button opens search instead of what it has to do. Yes, I just press it expecting to turn off all alerts and it just opens search as if I've pressed the Search button in the bottom(which is also Cortana's button for English speaking users).
If I change system language to English all is ok.
WTF? )

Last edited:

mrMad-Cat

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Added this to the feedback hub. Please upvote! Link:
feedback-hub:?contextid=339&feedbackid=15db8016-8f9a-4b47-83b7-49bf317c1b00&form=1&src=2

mrMad-Cat

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Do you have Cortana working on your phone?
Sure not. Microsoft thinks only english speaking world need cortana )
If i set region for usa for example and system language to eng then i can use her. Anyway what it has to do with the problem? I have the same Quiet hours button on my desktops and they work ok. No Cortana there too.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Sure not. Microsoft thinks only english speaking world need cortana )
If i set region for usa for example and system language to eng then i can use her. Anyway what it has to do with the problem? I have the same Quiet hours button on my desktops and they work ok. No Cortana there too.

Cortana was being developed with several other languages but the development seems to have paused for languages and continued with adding features instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb