For some reason, i cant seem to make pics and vids in faecbook app rotate. Im using a brand new lumia 930 updated to win 10 anniversary. Auto rotate lock is disabled, i can rotate pictures and vids in my picture gallery app, in edge browser etc, just not in facebook. Is the rotate locked in fb app?
    09-05-2016 08:23 PM
    For some reason, i cant seem to make pics and vids in faecbook app rotate. Im using a brand new lumia 930 updated to win 10 anniversary. Auto rotate lock is disabled, i can rotate pictures and vids in my picture gallery app, in edge browser etc, just not in facebook. Is the rotate locked in fb app?
    Check fb settings. Assume that app is still so bad
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-06-2016 03:58 AM
    it probably is, and like Maurizio said, check in the app for any settings
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    09-06-2016 04:30 AM
    Thanks guys, I checked every settings in the app, cant find anything that has something to do with the rotate. I just tried uninstalling it and reinstall, same thing.
    09-06-2016 05:05 AM
    Thanks guys, I checked every settings in the app, cant find anything that has something to do with the rotate. I just tried uninstalling it and reinstall, same thing.
    then it looks like it's the default behaviour - see if you can contact the developer or send feedback
    09-06-2016 05:22 AM
    the Facebook app is developed by Facebook itself. Thanks! I'll try sending them a bug report.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-06-2016 05:50 AM