Tubecast Questions

anon(9895094)

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am new to the OS and all. Got Tubecast for my Lumia 950 but can't figure some things out. For example, can I somehow play the playlists that I have created in Youtube? Can't figure out how... Also, can the Tubecast play in the background? Thanks in advance, I apologize if these have been asked, or I'm in the wrong place. Still finding my way around ;)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
for tubecast to play in the background, you'll have to enable it to run in background in settings

for the rest, lets see if others can reply :smile:

anon(9895094)

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
for tubecast to play in the background, you'll have to enable it to run in background in settings

for the rest, lets see if others can reply :smile:

Oh wow, it does! For some reason it didn't before, thanks.

About the YT playlists, I see them in TC, but when I play a song, after the song is over, it doesn't go on to the next one...

anon(9895094)

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Anybody? Continuous play, shuffle play of playlists? For crying out loud, this app has 4.5 stars, it must have those... I'm probably dumb and not seeing how to enable them... Please, help :)

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
You can see Playlist option at the right menu (2nd from the bottom). It works fine, I just tested.
Once you select the playlist, you can choose Continuous play or Shuffle play (buttons are at the top bar).

hope this helps.

anon(9895094)

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
You can see Playlist option at the right menu (2nd from the bottom). It works fine, I just tested.
Once you select the playlist, you can choose Continuous play or Shuffle play (buttons are at the top bar).

hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the answer! However, when I get there (select my playlist), there are no such buttons at the top bar? This is the screenshot... Just uninstalled and reinstalled the app too, in case.

25jdu2v.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb