Newsflow notifications not working correctly (Redstone 1)

anon(9642284)

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey,
since the moment I updated my phone (Lumia 950 DS) to Redstone 1 notifications from Newsflow stopped working correctly. That means they don't appear according to my settings. Sometimes they start to appear only when I open the app, sometimes they are delayed. Are you experiencing the same? If you know how to fix it please share your solution.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey,
since the moment I updated my phone (Lumia 950 DS) to Redstone 1 notifications from Newsflow stopped working correctly. That means they don't appear according to my settings. Sometimes they start to appear only when I open the app, sometimes they are delayed. Are you experiencing the same? If you know how to fix it please share your solution.

there's an issue with notifications from some apps like whatsapp and facebook, looks like this app is also affected
Try to reinstall the app and also make sure that notifications are on and the app can run in the background

anon(9642284)

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I noticed Windows Central's notifications don't work at times. Quiet Hours are off and I've set notifications to all articles.

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon