Mydlink lite app won't install

nt2016

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Still no response from DLink on this matter, despite multiple emails. They don't have a good support number to call that I can identify - I suspect their response would likely be poor anyway (vendor support with 'issues' tends to be pretty light in my experience, happy to be proven wrong!).

Kimmo Karhu

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here! My Dlinklite worked fine. Then I had to reinstall the phone and restore it from cloud backup. After that, D-Link software did not open and after I removed it does not appear in Windows Store. I send the link to app and it can not be loaded. There is no install-button, only statement that I already own this product.
What a piece of crap!! I have 5 D-Link cameras and if the app does not work the whole 950 Lumia is useless to me.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here! My Dlinklite worked fine. Then I had to reinstall the phone and restore it from cloud backup. After that, D-Link software did not open and after I removed it does not appear in Windows Store. I send the link to app and it can not be loaded. There is no install-button, only statement that I already own this product.
What a piece of crap!! I have 5 D-Link cameras and if the app does not work the whole 950 Lumia is useless to me.

Try a soft reset then reinstall

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I posted this problem on the feedback hub. Search for dlink. Upvote it to catch msfts attention. Have a feeling its an app store problem given that it gives error messages saying it's something in their end.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that it also fails to install after I reset my phone a week ago.
I'm getting ready to use the recovery tool on my phone to see if it will fix the OneDrive App issue that is really bad right now.
Maybe I'll get lucky and get MyDlink to install again.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Also, has anyone noticed that the live video plays back at like half speed?
Weird. The MyDlink App I installed on my company iPhone works ok.

Blomsternisse

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I think they've removed their app from the Windows Store, since I cannot find it any more when searching for it. That might be why you aren't able to install it any more?

frav

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I think they've removed their app from the Windows Store, since I cannot find it any more when searching for it. That might be why you aren't able to install it any more?
( Blomsternisse l?ter Svenskt. )

The app is still there:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Fmydlink-lite%2F9nblggh09tcw&token=am02eE5z

In the description it now says:
" *** This app is NOT supported on Windows 10. "

But it also says:
Installation
Install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.

And I haven't got any kind of response on the e-mail I sent to: mydlinksupport@dlinkcorp.com

Are there any other thidparty apps that can be used for mydlink cameras ?

Are there any other camera brands with app that support W10/W10M ?

nt2016

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Giving this thread a 'kick' to see if anyone has had any progress.

DLink website still confirms a Windows app for phone devices, but the problems with downloading the app from the store continue to persist.

Any thoughts or successes?

tsanov

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Here is description from Store
Description
*** This app is NOT supported on Windows 10.

It is very sad, because previously the app works fine on Windows 10 and we want it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs