Hi,

With the anniversary update, gone is the arrow button on the lockscreen and with a camera one.

I already got a physical camera button so i don't need another one on my lockscreen but what i do need is the arrow back .

Is there a way to go back to arrow ?
    09-17-2016 01:06 PM
    Hi,

With the anniversary update, gone is the arrow button on the lockscreen and with a camera one.

I already got a physical camera button so i don't need another one on my lockscreen but what i do need is the arrow back .

Is there a way to go back to arrow ?
    it is an inbuilt feature and cant be disabled. :)
    09-17-2016 01:14 PM
    Originally posted by davidblouin
    Why do you need an arrow on the lock screen?
    09-17-2016 02:10 PM
    The camera button is also a back button. If you tap the button normally, it will function as a back button. For example, if you have the volume slider open, pressing the camera button will close it (exactly like the back button did).
    Only holding the button will take you to camera (so only the Task View function is missing, but you can't use that on the lock screen anyways).
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-17-2016 02:18 PM
    The camera button is also a back button. If you tap the button normally, it will function as a back button. For example, if you have the volume slider open, pressing the camera button will close it (exactly like the back button did).
    Only holding the button will take you to camera (so only the Task View function is missing, but you can't use that on the lock screen anyways).
    If you tap anywhere on the screen while the volume slider is open, it will clear it :)
    09-19-2016 03:46 AM