Calendar Live Tile messed again after last app update

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Dona and team are aware apparently.

Ha! The B team...MS lack of concern for mobile has dwindled us down to .5%. Relatively speaking, they don't care about this issue or other W10M problems. They appropriately care about their bottom line, and the real talent works in Surface and the other profit centers.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Ha! The B team...MS lack of concern for mobile has dwindled us down to .5%. Relatively speaking, they don't care about this issue or other W10M problems. They appropriately care about their bottom line, and the real talent works in Surface and the other profit centers.

I don't entirely disagree with you. But to be very honest, they have put a lot of efforts since 2010. The reason they feel negligible is because other OS haven't just sat there doing nothing. A constant catch up game will result in a fatigue for anyone. I have jumped to other OS after having invested over ?8000 in last 12 years in Microsoft ecosystem. Not because I don't think they are doing all they can but because they fail to deliver in time. If I have to wait, I will but not by investing anymore in things that may one day work. After 12 years, I want things today, like any investor would.

FXi2

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
This year has seen a lot of progress, frankly more progress than any other platform, on quality and features. Every try to write Apple about say a Bluetooth bug? Much of the time you won't get anything more than a bullet reply and almost never action on it. At least MS has an open channel to tell them and much of the time they find ways to let the community know they are working on it. And don't even bother trying to reach Samsung, lol.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This year has seen a lot of progress, frankly more progress than any other platform, on quality and features. Every try to write Apple about say a Bluetooth bug? Much of the time you won't get anything more than a bullet reply and almost never action on it. At least MS has an open channel to tell them and much of the time they find ways to let the community know they are working on it. And don't even bother trying to reach Samsung, lol.

I agree a LOT has been done but still it hasn't caught up. What we want is Microsoft to beat the competition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss