Feedback of apps and games for unsupported Windows Phone

dtr3k

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm a user of an unsupported Windows Phone (8.1) and have Windows 10 Mobile OS build 10.0.10586.545 installed. I don't want to downgrade the OS (because it works well so far and I don't have enough money to buy the supported ones).

Despite the OS, some apps and games (not by MS) crashes a lot. Sometimes, it's hard for me to play the games especially due to the problem. Is it wrong with the OS or the apps and games?

So, am I allowed to give feedback to the developers of the apps and games?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm a user of an unsupported Windows Phone (8.1) and have Windows 10 Mobile OS build 10.0.10586.545 installed. I don't want to downgrade the OS (because it works well so far and I don't have enough money to buy the supported ones).

Despite the OS, some apps and games (not by MS) crashes a lot. Sometimes, it's hard for me to play the games especially due to the problem. Is it wrong with the OS or the apps and games?

So, am I allowed to give feedback to the developers of the apps and games?

you can of course give feedback
But which apps are these? Is it facebook/messenger/instagram?

dtr3k

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Windows Central, Instagram, Facebook, Paradise Bay and some other games. I'm just afraid they will ignore my feedback as I run these apps and games on Windows 10 Mobile OS on unsupported Windows Phone.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Windows Central, Instagram, Facebook, Paradise Bay and some other games. I'm just afraid they will ignore my feedback as I run these apps and games on Windows 10 Mobile OS on unsupported Windows Phone.

doesn't hurt to submit, and which phone do you have?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm just afraid they will ignore my feedback

feedback is what the devs are all the time hungry for. You are running windows 10 mobile thats what matters even if on an unsupported device. The apps that you have mentioned are all meant for windows 10 mobile and are supported as well. Dont hesitate to post a feedback :)

dtr3k

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
feedback is what the devs are all the time hungry for. You are running windows 10 mobile thats what matters even if on an unsupported device. The apps that you have mentioned are all meant for windows 10 mobile and are supported as well. Dont hesitate to post a feedback :)

Thank you for your enlightment. I love their apps and games. I really hope the developers can use my feedbacks to improve them.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
well thats just w10 for you, have a 928 that runs way better than a friends 830 on RS1, the old wincentral app is still available I think, it works, like 8.1 used to, same for facebook apps

your feedback is always welcome, thing is there's the slight possibility that microsoft has a ban in place to filter unsupported phone's feedback so they dont get in the way of what they actually support, in cases where the distinct hardware of unsupported devices makes a difference at least

dtr3k

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
well thats just w10 for you, have a 928 that runs way better than a friends 830 on RS1, the old wincentral app is still available I think, it works, like 8.1 used to, same for facebook apps

your feedback is always welcome, thing is there's the slight possibility that microsoft has a ban in place to filter unsupported phone's feedback so they dont get in the way of what they actually support, in cases where the distinct hardware of unsupported devices makes a difference at least

Agreed with you. Most of MS app that I used on Windows 10 Mobile OS works well sor far. I don't know how well these apps should work.

The problem comes when I used apps and games which are NOT from MS. Some of them always crash and buggy and lag. That' why I still confuse whether the problem comes from the OS itself or from the apps and games from the developers.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Agreed with you. Most of MS app that I used on Windows 10 Mobile OS works well sor far. I don't know how well these apps should work.

The problem comes when I used apps and games which are NOT from MS. Some of them always crash and buggy and lag. That' why I still confuse whether the problem comes from the OS itself or from the apps and games from the developers.

it comes from microsoft, and then developers for not fixing their part, but first microsoft because they broke it in the first place, and they keep breaking it over and over again

dtr3k

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
it comes from microsoft, and then developers for not fixing their part, but first microsoft because they broke it in the first place, and they keep breaking it over and over again

Sometimes I had a bad thought that MS want us users/consumers to buy their latest phones and then use them to compare the smoothness, fluidity etc with the old ones. Like as a benchmark. So, they can fix the problems of the old phones. But not all of us can afford to buy the new ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers