[Lumia 532/BUG] Sometimes phone doesn't ring for incoming calls.

Francesco Babbaro

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! I've bought a Lumia 532 to my dad. I've updated it to W10M, and I'm in the slow ring, but for a lot of time (I've updated the phone just arrived, so I haven't tried WP8.1), my dad says that sometimes (2-3 times-a-day), phone doesn't ring for incoming calls, or it rings only one time and then, nothing. Any solution? Thanks a lot.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys! I've bought a Lumia 532 to my dad. I've updated it to W10M, and I'm in the slow ring, but for a lot of time (I've updated the phone just arrived, so I haven't tried WP8.1), my dad says that sometimes (2-3 times-a-day), phone doesn't ring for incoming calls, or it rings only one time and then, nothing. Any solution? Thanks a lot.

Hi and welcome to iwndwos central forums.

It is highly recommended to hard reset the device once it has finished upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10 without restoring backup. I understand this is a time taking task but it also helps in diluting minor bugs and glitches which may arise after the upgrade like the one that your father has been facing.

Initially you can also try a soft reset:> volume down + lock key help together until phone reboots. :)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

That could be your carrier enabled by default voicemail when not answered or not on coverage, check SIM advanced settings and disable all them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss