Hi guys! I've bought a Lumia 532 to my dad. I've updated it to W10M, and I'm in the slow ring, but for a lot of time (I've updated the phone just arrived, so I haven't tried WP8.1), my dad says that sometimes (2-3 times-a-day), phone doesn't ring for incoming calls, or it rings only one time and then, nothing. Any solution? Thanks a lot.
    09-26-2016 03:33 PM
    Hi guys! I've bought a Lumia 532 to my dad. I've updated it to W10M, and I'm in the slow ring, but for a lot of time (I've updated the phone just arrived, so I haven't tried WP8.1), my dad says that sometimes (2-3 times-a-day), phone doesn't ring for incoming calls, or it rings only one time and then, nothing. Any solution? Thanks a lot.
    Hi and welcome to iwndwos central forums.

It is highly recommended to hard reset the device once it has finished upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10 without restoring backup. I understand this is a time taking task but it also helps in diluting minor bugs and glitches which may arise after the upgrade like the one that your father has been facing.

Initially you can also try a soft reset:> volume down + lock key help together until phone reboots. :)
    09-27-2016 12:41 AM
    That could be your carrier enabled by default voicemail when not answered or not on coverage, check SIM advanced settings and disable all them
    09-27-2016 04:06 AM