Since I installed Win10, I've lost the ability to share Contacts. In 8.1 the individual Contact had a share option, which is gone, or I could attach the Contact in a text or email. Now I can't send a Contact in texting at all and if I try to attach it in email, I get about 8 of my 200+ contacts. Also, I can't NFC them either. Anyone have a similar problem/fix?
    09-29-2016 08:11 PM
    Since I installed Win10, I've lost the ability to share Contacts. In 8.1 the individual Contact had a share option, which is gone, or I could attach the Contact in a text or email. Now I can't send a Contact in texting at all and if I try to attach it in email, I get about 8 of my 200+ contacts. Also, I can't NFC them either. Anyone have a similar problem/fix?
    Have you checked for app updates?
    I can share contacts via different means without issue
    Also check for OS updates

And check in settings > privacy to see if apps can access your contacts
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    09-30-2016 07:40 AM
    Thanks for responding, Chintan. All apps in Privacy/Contacts are set to ON. OS is up to date (VZ) 14393.189. Tried the "factory reset" option a month ago for other problems but didn't notice if this was one of them. Most of those were fixed, so I'm thinking of of biting the bullet and doing it again. I miss 8.1, it was a great device then.
    09-30-2016 02:56 PM
    Thanks for responding, Chintan. All apps in Privacy/Contacts are set to ON. OS is up to date (VZ) 14393.189. Tried the "factory reset" option a month ago for other problems but didn't notice if this was one of them. Most of those were fixed, so I'm thinking of of biting the bullet and doing it again. I miss 8.1, it was a great device then.
    I tried adding contact via sms, it worked
    In email app, adding contacts to the send to field: I can only see contacts that have email accounts

What about app update for people app in the store? .
    10-02-2016 06:31 AM
    I've since tried the nuclear option-twice. One without Microsoft backup, basically a fresh start, which introduced other problems, and the second with the backup before I started all this to get back to where I was. At this point, I give up. I have no other Win Phone options with Verizon, so next time it's IOS or Android, which is disappointing because I prefer the Win UI. Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
    10-12-2016 08:22 AM