Un-linked contacts on Windows phones

Ish68

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have found all my contacts have been un-linked on my Lumia 950, so the phone contacts on my live tiles no longer work. After checking my Lumia 925 backup phone, the same has happened. I spent days/hours linking these contacts and now something Microsoft has changed, has lost all these links. Will they still have links on their system somewhere or do we have to start again. This is a major part of the people app or syncing system that has a big problem.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have found all my contacts have been un-linked on my Lumia 950, so the phone contacts on my live tiles no longer work. After checking my Lumia 925 backup phone, the same has happened. I spent days/hours linking these contacts and now something Microsoft has changed, has lost all these links. Will they still have links on their system somewhere or do we have to start again. This is a major part of the people app or syncing system that has a big problem.

There was both Outlook and People major app updates so contacts lost links and restarted by zero (Outlook is full new now)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon