Pokemon Go for WP10 is obsolete

Moskigirl

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I installed this summer the PoGo app following the tutorial here, on Windows Central and now it pops up a message about the app being outdated.
Is there any fix for this or should I uninstall it?

Moskigirl

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
ST-Apps said: My suggestion is to uninstall those versions and install the official 1.0.29, so that you'll be able to update once we figure out how to make this work again.
Which official version? For Windows Phone?

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Latest update to Pokemon Go broke the API. The devs of PoGo are waiting for the new API to get cracked. It has been over two weeks...not looking good. It feels like interest has gone away from this project.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Interest in general has been going away from Pok?mon Go on a pretty massive scale so it doesn't really surprise me.

Seems to have been hit by what I'd call "The Ruzzle Effect"... I can completely understand that they wouldn't want to put the man hours into something that's fading out of relevance almost as quickly as it set the world on fire.

For those hurt though... we're Windows Phone peoples... we're used to getting the less-popular alternative. Want that style gameplay? Check out Monster Buster: World Invasion... same gameplay concept, it actually has a better battle system, they actually have a way to get some action when in situations where you have to be in one place... and it's actually been bringing that Pok?mon Go-style GPS based monster hunting two years prior to Pok?mon Go... and if for some reason you wanna play it on PC instead of just mobile... it's universal.

Last edited:

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Pok?mon Go for Windows 10 mobile isn't obsolete because it never existed. Pogo is a hack and due to the above stated lack of interest, it's likely done. So much for the petition. Lmao. You'll be ok without catching all the Pok?mon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon