Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.1066 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
battery drain on my idol 4s. dropped. from 100 to 80 in 15 mins . only getting 5 hours out of it since this update. hey Cortana no longer works

bpsmicro

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having issues with Hey Cortana too (950). Initially it refused to acknowledge me at all, though all other uses of Cortana and voice-to-text work fine. I got that part solved by turning off Hey Cortana, rebooting the phone, then re-enabling Hey Cortana. At least now it reacts.
But the "learning" part is broken. That's where it asks you to repeat some phrases to learn your voice. It goes through the process, and I can see it correctly reading my phrases with 100% accuracy, but it claims it's not hearing me. Very odd.
Luckily, I don't use the feature much.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Just updated my 630 (512mb with DHTUpgradeAdvisor) to 14393.576. I'ts working fine except for a few problems (which has been there in the previous build too).

The camera controls don't work properly when set to max value, and the manual shutter speed don't work in any level, it keeps auto.

The headphone buttons don't work, neither volume neither play/stop.

Sometimes after a few scroll down in the photos app, or onedrive, than scroll up, it crashes and closes the app. (Probably 512mb issue).

Zooming photos can crash the app sometimes (Probably 512mb issue).
I have reported camera instability issues in this build... See Post > has .576 broken the camera app.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm having issues with Hey Cortana too (950). Initially it refused to acknowledge me at all, though all other uses of Cortana and voice-to-text work fine. I got that part solved by turning off Hey Cortana, rebooting the phone, then re-enabling Hey Cortana. At least now it reacts.
But the "learning" part is broken. That's where it asks you to repeat some phrases to learn your voice. It goes through the process, and I can see it correctly reading my phrases with 100% accuracy, but it claims it's not hearing me. Very odd.
Luckily, I don't use the feature much.

after i Disabled Cortana and then restarted the phone it works now I even did the phrases and they work properly.

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Just another MS update and some fresh new bugs along with it.....................why so surprised?
Just another day's work in MS

Zilvinas Jonaitis

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
While it's not a worldwide issue, but it still annoys a lot of users of one country in the World - Lithuania.

Using Lithuanian keyboard it is impossible to enter numbers 1, 2, 3 and 5 in essential apps like Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar and Word. When typing these numbers the paragraph styles are changed instead. This issue is applicable to number of previous OS releases and I guess all phones running Windows 10 Mobile.

The problem was communicated via Feedback Hub app, answers.microsoft.com by number of users. However, there is no way MS listens.

[UPDATE: 03-04-2017]
Problem was solved in Outlook Mail and Calendar app version 17.7922.42018.0 and Word app version 17.7870.47742.0. Thank you, Microsoft!

Last edited:

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
YqSbBCn.png

Sent from mTalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Frowning here...

Update problems for me (640XL)
Apps are loading slow.
All camera apps are crashing or locking up.

Looks like it's hard reset time.

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm done with w10m
When MS decides to start doing things right, I'll consider returning.
W10m monthly builds rarely correct old bugs and bring new ones to the party.
Notifications in tiles still don't work properly, after all this time (!!) and MS did nothing about it
Groove music tile switches when a song changes but after the third or fourth song, it just freezes.
And these are just minor examples of such a sloppy attitude towards w10m by MS.

An android phone at this point is a way better experience of usage than a windows phone.
An Apple phone is even better......yes even with the latest screw ups by Apple in their updates, they're still way ahead MS

I quit.
Thank you for all your answers to my questions and for all the support, but w10m for now is just falling in a bottomless pit and MS is not throwing any ropes to help it....
We have a saying in my country that goes "We are on the edge of the cliff, but we are optimists. So we decided to move forward"

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I just don't understand the inconstancy's. Both me and daughter have Lumia 650. Mine calendar live tile rarely works. Hers works fine, we have same applications installed. My Lumia 635 same build all works fine just slow.,

Fahadg

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm having issues in my Lumia 535 with this build, sometimes when someones calls me and I want to receive the call than answer button does not work after many presses, sometimes if it works and I receive the call than caller's voice is not clear as it vibrates too much. second issue is that sometimes when I try to turn ON cellular data than it does not turn on at first time I have to try many times to make it enable. Battery timing is also very poor in this build as it was showing 93% and by a mistake my phone got restarted and after restart battery was down to 76%. I have done hard reset but to no effect.

Instead of improving windows 10 phone MS is making new bugs which are really annoying to its users.

Fahadg

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I am facing same issue of battery with lumia 535 phone as after more than 4 to 5 hours of charging, battery still remains in 70's percentage

Worst update ever. Camera crash phone,and phone run in loop boot. Take phone in charger help,but battery is on 76%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb