Windows 10 Mobile Official/Production: Anniversary Update 14393.1066 (Redstone 1, non-Insider)

PeregrineSlim

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
My update says it temporarily needs 622MB of space to download.

When I go to storage - this device - apps & games - to uninstall or shift ...

there is not a single app that will allow it even though I never use xbox, etc.

Is there anyway to shift stuff from 'this device' so I can complete installation?

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I am running 14393.953 on my 950 DS, so far so good, battery life could be better but I have seen worse. Very very rarely I will have the lock screen that won't swipe up, but so far that is the only thing I can think of.

Edit:
45 minutes ago I took it off my Qi charger where it sits all night, I am using my PC and I check my phone and it is at 89%, I have had it plugged in for 2 minutes and now it is 100%.......I give up LOL!

Last edited:

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 134436

anyone else has this yellow message on "phone update"? If i go from settings-update phone its there. If i go settings-update& security -phone update its not there

For what I know, we all have this yellow message. When I restart the phone it becomes invisible, but it can return. We should ignore it.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
For what I know, we all have this yellow message. When I restart the phone it becomes invisible, but it can return. We should ignore it.

Same here.i think it's related to pause windows update just like in w10m enterprise

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

I had it initially after the update then went away after a soft reset but I have this blank space in place of that yellow lettered message since then.
I am ignoring it .

Martin Struyk

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
my lumia 950 does not support most non windows apps anymore. The standard apps do work like mail and word and outlook etc. but Whats app and flashlight etc. dont start up any more. does anybody know what to do. I already did a complete restart.:sweaty:

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
my lumia 950 does not support most non windows apps anymore. The standard apps do work like mail and word and outlook etc. but Whats app and flashlight etc. dont start up any more. does anybody know what to do. I already did a complete restart.:sweaty:
Uninstall these apps then install again

Sent from mTalk

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I just used Continuum for the first time today, I did use the blackout app, and the battery stayed at 100%!!!!!!!!!!

I left the blackout app off for a bit, not sure if the battery will hold with the phone display on, will retest later. Going to leave feedback for sure.

Last edited:

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I just used Continuum for the first time today, I did use the blackout app, and the battery stayed at 100%!!!!!!!!!!

I left the blackout app off for a bit, not sure if the battery will hold with the phone display on, will retest later. Going to leave feedback for sure.
Good hear! Looking forward to hear the test with screen on.

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, you should get the option to turn if the display while using Continuum with no additional app as of CU.

I also played a little bit with my Lumia 730. Scaled the display to 100% (from 200%), and I projected it to a laptop with Windows 10 AU. It works really good, I'm only missing the ability to use the laptops keyboard and mouse on my phone.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Well I couldn't duplicate it today.......it is greatly improved though.

Screen on uses battery. Blackout allows you to use Continuum for an extended amount of time. I have seen it plummet like a countdown it was so fast LOL

ArnieT

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a question related to KB4010672 (OS Build 14393.729) and KB4013429 (OS Build 14393.953). I have L920 (Interop to L640) and L925 (Interop to L930) and since .729 I suffer from disconnection from wifi at home. I expected to have it fixed by applying .953 build, but no avail. Both mobiles connect and work flawlessly, but after both mobiles are let alone for couple of hours, they disconnect from the wifi and the tile says "No Internet". Oddly enough, my L950 does not suffer from this behavior at all. I tried the hard reset on L920 (but not WDRT), but it didn't do anything.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the reason? Many thanks in advance.

bewwbs

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Same issue here. After update to 14393.953, majority of the apps won’t start and are stuck in the loading screen. (Including WindowsCentral =) Reset and restated the device softly, hardly, sideways and in Finland. Uninstalled, reinstalled, over- and underinstalled but no luck. One thing I have not tried is trying to update the device to 15061.0 preview. Can it be anything positive? Or should I roll it back to whatever version restore tool allows me to (and update it right before the latest stable?)

There are some similar threads in the forums, but there is no answer as well...

thx in advnce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett