Can I return back to windows 10 anniversary on my lumia 1020 ?

Raed El Kady

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 1020 with windows 10 anniversary update installed on it? i'm facing slowness problem so I'm thinking to reset it to factory using Recovery tool, can I update again to windows 10 ?

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 1020 with windows 10 anniversary update installed on it? i'm facing slowness problem so I'm thinking to reset it to factory using Recovery tool, can I update again to windows 10 ?

I don't think the Lumia 1020 is supported on AU. Of course there are ways around it by adjusting registry entries. Have you tried doing a hard reset rather than going through WDRT (I assume that's what you meant by Recovery tool)?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

here's the hard way Installing Windows 10 Mobile Tech Preview on… | Windows 10 Development and Hacking

and here's the less hard way(you simply choose a rom and flash it, boom) [TH2/Redstone] Windows 10 Custom ROMs for ol… | Windows 10 Development and Hacking

no, there's no easy way, and let me tell you, "slowness" on a 1020 running w10m is unavoidable, hard resetting and flashing wont fix that, its true for ALL lumias upgrading from 8.1, w10m is windows vista for mobile

Raed El Kady

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by Summer_Moon
Originally Posted by Raed El Kady

I don't think the Lumia 1020 is supported on AU. Of course there are ways around it by adjusting registry entries. Have you tried doing a hard reset rather than going through WDRT (I assume that's what you meant by Recovery tool)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium