Calendar sync problems

mtbmike24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is all of the sudden having shared calendar issues with windows 10 mobile. Here is my problem. My wife and I have a shared calendar I created and made her a co owner we have used for 5 years without issue then just the last week we have been having issues all of the sudden the family calendar has disappeared on her phone and can no longer add things but its still on her computer. So I though it was her phone but it appears its a software thing because I then added one on her calendar to share with me as a co owner and I deleted the family calendar on my end the calender I created to share in her calender showed up on my phone I made a appointment and put it in the calendar and it synced to both devices and everything is good right??? Wrong I checked this morning and the shared calendar I created has disappeared from my phone just like the family calendar did from my wife's phone this time but is still on my wife's phone. If you check under settings on my calendar on my surface pro you can see the calendar there but its not there under the shared setting WTH is going on here and why are we all of the sudden having calendar sync problems.

mtbmike24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm at my wits end. After a hard reset and reconfiguring I got the shared calender to work and it worked great between our phones but for just 2 days when it disappeared from my phone wtf!!! I guess it's off the the Microsoft store and see what they can do.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos