Schedule notifications - any progress

mmarksx19

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I had to move away from W10M due to it becoming the only platform that didn't cover what I believe to be a basic business need.

I use my phone as my primary business device. Looking after offices/staff & customers in different countries and timezones, I need to bbe able to have phone calls & text messages alert me at night but not emails. however, during the day, I do want to be alerted to emails as well.
I don't know who will call/text me or their number but need to be available.

On every other phone I have used (going right back to Symbian, android, Blackberry, iOS), I could set up a schedule for each alert or at least let calls and texts through.

On the W10M phone, all I found was cortana quiet hours which only allowed calls through and only if I knew their number in advance and manually set it up.

due to this, I had to move away from W10M as it just didn't cater for (as I mentioned) a basic business need.

I would like to move back to it, has this situation changed?

rrohret

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I cannot fid this basic function that used to work*at one time on my phone. It is gone and I truly despise Microsoft for ruining this.*

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
battery saver mode can somewhat do what you want, set messaging and phone to always run in background and turn battery saver mode at night, and hope that you dont need to charge your phone while doing so (I will stop here before having to release my rant)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs