WP Store Auto Update and Live Tile Settings Keep Reverting Back!!!

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Went from WP8.1 on my L830 to the latest production build of WP10 (10.0.14393.02001). Besides other problems we’re having issues with store settings, using the sliders to turn off “update apps automatically” and "live ties” doesn’t work with them always reverting back to on, even did another hard reset and the problem persists.

My questions… Is this a common issue with this build, have others encountered the same, is this one of Msft’s “NEW” implementations, and is there a known fix beside another hard reset?

Last edited:

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
this is the same happening for me too on my lumia 730, even after the recent store update i cant turn off automatic app updates. tried a soft reset but still the same. lets wait for the next cumulative build with a new store version , which is expected to be available to us on 8th November ( patch Tuesday).

you could try a hard reset , it may or may not fix it. Do update us if you perform a hard reset.

Last edited:

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
you could try a hard reset , it may or may not fix it. Do update us if you perform a hard reset.

Already did the hard reset once w/o any love so really doubting a second or third is going to resolve. That's why I'm wondering if it is a bug in this build or MS attempt to take control LOL.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Already did the hard reset once w/o any love so really doubting a second or third is going to resolve. That's why I'm wondering if it is a bug in this build or MS attempt to take control LOL.

its just a bug, if MS was to take over they would have removed the option altogether. next update should fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos