How do i delete an app that failed to install?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried to download Doodle God Blitz a few months ago and it failed. I dont know why it failed, but it did. Since then, it has shown up on my App list as Pending. The option to uninstall it is disabled. I dont really care that its on the list, but the app still tries to receive updates frequently. When i go to the store I can always see it either as installing or installed with errors. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Thanks

Diamond67

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Since then, it has shown up on my App list as Pending. The option to uninstall it is disabled. I dont really care that its on the list, but the app still tries to receive updates frequently. When i go to the store I can always see it either as installing or installed with errors. Is there any way to get rid of it?
After upgrading Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile I have had the same problem with Skype. Windows gives me annoying notifications of the failed Skype installation all the time. How can I get rid of the failing update and especially the notifications regarding this bloody update?

boky69

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
Add to install another app,and in download and update stoped all download,and delete downloads.
But,this not helped,you must doing hard reset without backup app data

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel