I tried to download Doodle God Blitz a few months ago and it failed. I dont know why it failed, but it did. Since then, it has shown up on my App list as Pending. The option to uninstall it is disabled. I dont really care that its on the list, but the app still tries to receive updates frequently. When i go to the store I can always see it either as installing or installed with errors. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Thanks
    10-31-2016 09:12 AM
    Since then, it has shown up on my App list as Pending. The option to uninstall it is disabled. I dont really care that its on the list, but the app still tries to receive updates frequently. When i go to the store I can always see it either as installing or installed with errors. Is there any way to get rid of it?
    After upgrading Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile I have had the same problem with Skype. Windows gives me annoying notifications of the failed Skype installation all the time. How can I get rid of the failing update and especially the notifications regarding this bloody update?
    11-02-2016 12:13 PM
    Add to install another app,and in download and update stoped all download,and delete downloads.
    But,this not helped,you must doing hard reset without backup app data
    11-02-2016 04:44 PM