Windows 10 Nokia Lumia 930 - NOKIA logo flashes up, but does not boot

UnkleAl

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
I've read some similar (but not identical issues) on the forum. Hopefully someone can assist.

NOTE: I posted before I joined the site, but now reposting as a member.

My phone battery went dead while using GMAPS which ate up the battery very quickly.

Been trying to charge it for 3+ hours, but all I get is a flashing WINDOWS symbol at the bottom of the phone, then the NOKIA logo appears about every 30 seconds, but then nothing else happens.

Tried pressing the POWER OFF and VOLUME BUTTON simultaneously for extended periods, but no joy.

When I unplug the cable, it is completely lifeless. The above responses are only when it is plugged in.

I have too much stuff on the phone to do a hard reset, and I'm on the road, so kind of in need in a quick and easy solution that doesn't affect my data (if one exists).

Thanks
Al

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I've read some similar (but not identical issues) on the forum. Hopefully someone can assist.

NOTE: I posted before I joined the site, but now reposting as a member.

My phone battery went dead while using GMAPS which ate up the battery very quickly.

Been trying to charge it for 3+ hours, but all I get is a flashing WINDOWS symbol at the bottom of the phone, then the NOKIA logo appears about every 30 seconds, but then nothing else happens.

Tried pressing the POWER OFF and VOLUME BUTTON simultaneously for extended periods, but no joy.

When I unplug the cable, it is completely lifeless. The above responses are only when it is plugged in.

I have too much stuff on the phone to do a hard reset, and I'm on the road, so kind of in need in a quick and easy solution that doesn't affect my data (if one exists).

Thanks
Al

I had that happen on my phone as well (929), it was doing that for almost a whole day. I just left it plugged in overnight, in the morning it was on with about 12%, but it was something. That was back on an early RS1 build though... Just leave it plugged in and hope for the best!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077