Outlook error problem

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Having a problem with Outlook on my Icon. Sometimes it syncs just fine, other times I get the "Something went wrong" message, usually with Error code 0x85010014. I also have Outlook running on my PC with no problems, so I don't think its an account issue. I've tried current release, current release preview, and fast ring, and it happens on all versions (all done with setting up fresh, no restores). I've also tried deleting my account from Outlook and adding it in again. Sometimes when I try to sync, it works. Then all of a sudden it won't work at all for a while. Its driving me crazy, any ideas?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Not what u want to hear but I get the same thing on my surface. Everything I do doesn't work. Desktop and phone no problems.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

teemulehtinen

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys, has your problem got resolved? I had to reset my 950xl yesterday and the outlook account connected to my Microsoft account does not work. I cannot sync my calendar nor contacts. I don't use the outlook account for emails, I have an exchange mail address for that use. The same issue concerns contacts from outlook on the laptop.

I have reset the router, I have deleted, reset etc. the outlook account too, but nothing seems to work. This is a really crappy situation.

Last edited:

bing722

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Same here. About a week ago, the Outlook app on my Lumia 640 stopped syncing. It still syncs my Gmail account though. I can't figure out a way to fix it.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Still the same for me. I can't think of anything else to try, since full resets don't help. For the last couple of days over multiple tries, I think it might have worked twice. Have tried looking for a replacement email app, but there doesn't seem to be much out there. I have android phones, so I guess it doesn't matter very much. Time to give up on windows mobile, I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos