Recommendation for Bluetooth VR Game Controller

rbuckton

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I know there isn't a lot of VR/Cardboard content for W10M, but I'm hoping more may come along. For what is there right now, does anyone have any recommendations for Bluetooth game controllers that are compatible with W10M?

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I guess the new bluetooth xbox one controller. Though adding support for a particular game depends on the developer. I'm not sure which games already support it. Maybe the universal emulator hopefully, and a few others.

There is the MOGA but it doesn't have official support for W10M. The guy that made DosBox UWP implemented his own version to support it and is trying to sell his library to other developers, but I don't know which games have it so far.

gbobman

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I can vouch for the new XBone controller, specifically with Universal Emulator (NESBox). It is detected in the Gadgets app and it seems to work fine with programs that allow for it. A really good feel for those old Sega games.

Ganesh Vu

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
There are lot of videos and startups given their future releases of VR game controllers. And also I am making own own game controller with MEMS sensor and some buttons

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs