Unable to install large apps

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
So I wanted to try out the recently launched asphalt xtreme only to find out that the game wouldn't download on my 640XL with latest production build and would always get stuck at a particular point, at the start itself. Tried changing download locations to Phone and also on SD card after a format. Nothing worked. On a side note decided to try download of another large app and others and unsurprisingly met the same result. Stuck with a phone that can't download my fav games even if everything else works fine. Any solution people? Or is it just W10M again.

abbeykabir

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Same thing happened to me, I downloaded it over wifi but get stuck at the beginning so I soft reset my phone and behold ot started downloading only to complete downloading (almost 1GB) and shows error and then restart downloading again from the beginning. It is like that for asphalt xtreme, mc5, world of tank blitz. It's so frustrating.....

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Of course wifi only. Any way a clear message appears when downloading apps over Mobile data that the download requires wifi. This issue has been raised in the feedback hub by me and a couple others. But seems to be restricted to a few devices only. Sucks not being able to play your fav game on ur fav phone.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I have had this issue to on .448, even small apps, it would get so far then stop then >>see error details but no details to see, upon soft reset the download would be off like a shot and fully download within seconds. !? Data connection DL

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I only have this issue while downloading Asphalt Xtreme, it will get stuck at 2.15MB. I deleted my Asphalt 8 and downloaded it again which completed. I will again download Dungeon Hunter 5 soon to see if its just Asphalt Xtreme that faces this issue on my 640XL

hoss40am

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
I have the same thing in my phone, when I need to download any large games like asphalt extreme, it's send me error when I press to show it it's begin download again and send error, restart my phone and format my storage but don't make any thing,so please i need some help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs