No insurance or banking apps

KAMAL TEJA

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I've been waiting to have store updated with banking and insurance company apps, why aren't there any? Bank apps for DCU, CHASE etc and insurance apps like Statefarm, Nationwide etc .. this makes us to leave microsoft and switch to andriod .. Windows maps are not getting updated or showing insufficient information about details of upcoming routes ... Here maps were little better ...

The phone was perfectly working with outlook email and calendar .. and after update it stopped ... why can't we even ensure these very critical features of windows phone ... this is sick

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Ask your Bank / insurance company. Maps and outlook works fine on my L535 with w10. What have you tried so far to solve those problems?

Sent from mTalk

KAMAL TEJA

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
What changes are expected to make microsoft exchange work, which was perfect just before annual update and does work when i want to completely remove and re-setup. I've googled it says to revert the build to the older one. Is this how the software update happens? I was using nokia for years and continued to use Windows for the last 3 years with 4 different phones by upgrading as new models arrived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3