Hey, guys! Can you recommend an app by which I could download music from YouTube? I used to use YouTunes by now, but right now it doesn't work for me, so I need an alternative. What I need is a app which would download audio from a YouTube video, and if possible - to edit the metadata after the mp3 has been downloaded.

Thanks in advance!
    11-28-2016 06:08 PM
    try "download mp3 music". seems to work pretty well. It has a million annoying pop ups, but you can pay a few bucks to get rid of them if you want.
    11-29-2016 08:08 AM
    Hey, guys! Can you recommend an app by which I could download music from YouTube? I used to use YouTunes by now, but right now it doesn't work for me, so I need an alternative. What I need is a app which would download audio from a YouTube video, and if possible - to edit the metadata after the mp3 has been downloaded.

Thanks in advance!
    Best way is to use this link
    gordonfink likes this.
    11-29-2016 09:09 AM
    Thanks both of you for your suggestions.
    try "download mp3 music". seems to work pretty well. It has a million annoying pop ups, but you can pay a few bucks to get rid of them if you want.
    This is interesting, though this app doesn't seem to work for me, the search button doesn't work. But I may try with other apps like that, and another I could also try us Torrex... :D
    Best way is to use this link
    This is useful, I have saved it as a bookmark in Edge. It's mobile friendly too.

Till now I've been using YouTunes!, it was working really great by now, and I hope that the developer is going to fix the issue with it. I may contact that developer developer too to see what it is about.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone
    gordonfink likes this.
    11-29-2016 02:40 PM