The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
03-21-2017 05:58 AM
48 12
tools
    One thing I can say about the Facebook app is it has at least finally stopped freezing
    12-27-2016 10:49 PM
    Facebook app gets updated every 2 months.. Damn! They are very slow in developing this damn app.. Instagram is way better tho because it gets updates very fast and features are on par with other platforms ๐Ÿ‘
    12-28-2016 02:15 AM
    I would love to have a video play on Facebook without the crash. Its so peeving me off!!!
    Did you finally get the Sony Xperia, wonder how that would with your djing,
    01-20-2017 05:13 PM
    Did you finally get the Sony Xperia, wonder how that would with your djing,

No haven't gotten it yet I just don't wanna leave windows phone but I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have a loyalty to windows phone and I don't wanna seem like a hypocrite when I have called out windows phone bashers in the past but I have been a windows phone user and supporter for 5 years and its just getting worse.

I mean like my L640XL wasn't cheap it was 369 euro and to hear that my phone isn't being supported by the Facebook app as my 369 euro phone only has 1GB ram and the app only supports minimum 2GB ram is outrageous!!

I mean Snapchat I have gone beyond caring but a simple functioning Facebook app is a step too far for me.
    01-22-2017 07:06 PM
    I see, that's a lot of money. However you only owe loyalty to yourself, if the device isn't working for you, and doesn't suit your needs, you should feel free to move on. As I've read before regarding these matters, life is too short to deal with an unsatifying piece of technology. So if you can afford it, don't be sad to jump ship and embrace the new possibilities!
    djeire84 likes this.
    01-23-2017 05:53 AM
    Apps is working fine in Lumia 950 but apps is crashing in Lumia 640xl. It's happening only because of insufficient RAM. FB apps will work fine with at least 2GB RAM. U can check it also in store-fb apps- system requirements
    01-23-2017 06:07 AM
    Lumia 950, facebook beta ,when try tagg friends on picture,facebook crash.
    01-23-2017 09:15 AM
    I see, that's a lot of money. However you only owe loyalty to yourself, if the device isn't working for you, and doesn't suit your needs, you should feel free to move on. As I've read before regarding these matters, life is too short to deal with an unsatifying piece of technology. So if you can afford it, don't be sad to jump ship and embrace the new possibilities!

Wow that's deep. I shall bare that in mind. Its a good philosophy โ˜บ
    leandrodp2016 likes this.
    01-23-2017 05:47 PM
    Apps is working fine in Lumia 950 but apps is crashing in Lumia 640xl. It's happening only because of insufficient RAM. FB apps will work fine with at least 2GB RAM. U can check it also in store-fb apps- system requirements
    Anyone have a Alcatel touch fierce xl? It has the minimum 2gb of ram how does it perform on there just curious... The app runs great on my idol 4s

Sent from Idol 4S
    01-24-2017 06:57 AM
    I have done it. As from now on ill be an Android phone user. So sad to say goodbye to windows phone. I'll be on here though to offer advise and that. I won't be bashing Windows or Microsoft but its a sad goodbye ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
    Attached Thumbnails sony-xperia-m5-1.jpg ย 
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-25-2017 03:19 PM
    I am using a Lumia 830 and the application does not start correctly, I must start it up to 3 times. I use the Beta version since the normal one asks me minimum of 2GB of RAM
    01-26-2017 10:22 AM
    I have done it. As from now on ill be an Android phone user. So sad to say goodbye to windows phone. I'll be on here though to offer advise and that. I won't be bashing Windows or Microsoft but its a sad goodbye
    Congratulations!!! I'm glad for you. Can't wait for your review on the device !
    djeire84 likes this.
    01-26-2017 12:39 PM
    Concerning my fb app, I did a recovery update of the phone and the old msft fb app was installed. Then I just upgraded the phone without downloading the new app. The old one ask once for an upgrade, but since it is not the same app, it doesn't show in the store update list.
    Using the website for advanced option.
    01-27-2017 02:52 AM
    I am regretting switching to the M5 I have a serious storage issue and the battery life is rubbish!! Seriously thinking coming back to my L640XL.
    02-24-2017 04:36 PM
    I am regretting switching to the M5 I have a serious storage issue and the battery life is rubbish!! Seriously thinking coming back to my L640XL.
    A faulty unit perhaps? Can you exchange/return it?. That really sucks....
    03-01-2017 09:33 PM
    Come back!!! All will be forgiven!! LOL

... !!
    03-01-2017 11:47 PM
    Come back!!! All will be forgiven!! LOL

... !!
    Aww that's also who I miss my WP family. Thanks mate much appreciated
    03-02-2017 01:11 AM
    A faulty unit perhaps? Can you exchange/return it?. That really sucks....
    No every M5 owner has the same issue I have it just wasn't a good phone ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    03-02-2017 01:13 AM
    No every M5 owner has the same issue I have it just wasn't a good phone
    Try selling it and moving on to a better Sony phone (Z line maybe) or another android device?
    03-02-2017 05:38 AM
    Try selling it and moving on to a better Sony phone (Z line maybe) or another android device?
    I am going to the Z line sure it will be OK I have my L640XL to fall back on if I need it ;-)
    leandrodp2016 likes this.
    03-02-2017 07:14 AM
    I am going to the Z line sure it will be OK I have my L640XL to fall back on if I need it ;-)
    I bought a Nexus 6P over the holidays because of my frustrations with insider builds on my 950XL. However, after using that phone for a couple of weeks, I found myself slowly moving back to the 950XL (on the production build). Now, I'm back on Insider Fast Ring again. There's something about Windows phones that draws me (and I was an Android guy until February 2016). Live tiles, Mail and Calendar apps - they are better than anything on Android (even if Live Tiles are an adventure on Insider Fast Ring builds). Facebook works pretty good for me. I like the W10M Twitter app better than the Android version. Recent builds have broken CloudMuzik, so I can't play my Google Play music anymore, but I'm getting by with Groove. I have found workarounds for most of the apps I need that aren't on W10M.

Anyway, that's my experience, fwiw.
    mtf1380 and dov1978 like this.
    03-02-2017 08:07 AM
    I bought a Nexus 6P over the holidays because of my frustrations with insider builds on my 950XL. However, after using that phone for a couple of weeks, I found myself slowly moving back to the 950XL (on the production build). Now, I'm back on Insider Fast Ring again. There's something about Windows phones that draws me (and I was an Android guy until February 2016). Live tiles, Mail and Calendar apps - they are better than anything on Android (even if Live Tiles are an adventure on Insider Fast Ring builds). Facebook works pretty good for me. I like the W10M Twitter app better than the Android version. Recent builds have broken CloudMuzik, so I can't play my Google Play music anymore, but I'm getting by with Groove. I have found workarounds for most of the apps I need that aren't on W10M.

Anyway, that's my experience, fwiw.
    I'm glad you managed to get it sorted out. The Nexus 6p was my dream phone until I got an IPhone 6s Plus. I was much more eager the get the nexus, but couldn't find it anywhere in Europe last October so I got what I could. I live in South America and carriers availability is a huge problem when purchasing devices abroad. The iPhone is compatible with almost anything so I went with it, from a 640 xp which had already started to slow down really badly. Happy with my choice so far.
    03-02-2017 10:43 AM
    When did the new version of the facebook app come out?

Had to reset my phone and when the new facebook app got installed I have lost the live tile, no longer able to have my facebook photos on the lockscreen and it now looks like a wrapper for the web site.

Is it possible to download the older version of the app?
    03-21-2017 05:58 AM
48 12