Lumia 950 rebooting upon screen lock

PauloP

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I am getting random reboots as soon as I press the screen lock button.

It doesn't happen every time, but it's getting really annoying.

Tried two different batteries with the same result, so I guess it's something to do with the software (AU .448).

Has anyone had the same issue?

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, only difference is, it restarts when I unlock the device. So damn annoying, everytime I have to make a call or check something, I now have to wait for the phone to restart. Windows 10 mobile seriously has been a disaster for me, haven't had a day where I haven't encountered an issue since the time I bought it last year.

PauloP

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, only difference is, it restarts when I unlock the device. So damn annoying, everytime I have to make a call or check something, I now have to wait for the phone to restart. Windows 10 mobile seriously has been a disaster for me, haven't had a day where I haven't encountered an issue since the time I bought it last year.

SITREP:

I'm happy to report that my 950 has suddenly come back to its normal state, with no random reboots or shutdowns.

I wonder if it had something to do with a malfunctioning app that got updated recently, as the OS version (FW) remains the same.

What about yours?

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh, glad it's working for you. Mine's still having issues, I started a different thread about it and some other's replied that they were having the same issues. I'm just hoping the next update fixes it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire