App Thread

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't believe there's one. If you can share the kind of apps you might be interested in, that will help us, help you!

One off the top of my head for pictures is ProShot. It is a paid app but it is great on even the budget phone I have tried.

llckll

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't believe there's one. If you can share the kind of apps you might be interested in, that will help us, help you!

One off the top of my head for pictures is ProShot. It is a paid app but it is great on even the budget phone I have tried.

Looking for a decent navigation app. Waze is horrible and the maps app is bad too. What are your thoughts on copilot?

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Any Navigation App, from my experience is better to chose one according the place where you are a not because of the app itself, here Waze is the best, Google Maps, Apple, and all others lack of info for this place, but because Waze is updated by the users that's the best at least here.

I remember in some point th Apple Maps sent some guy to the landing track in an Airport and some stuff like that, in a review in another forum (Android Central) a guy explaining how accurate were the Apple Maps while Google Maps was the worst thing and another guy said the opposite.

So it's matter to try it and see which one works good in your region, who knows and you end using Garmin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb