Internet Explorer on Windows 10 Mobile

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,

I currently have a aio, Surface Pro 3 and HTC One for Windows. All devices are running Windows 8.1 I really like that nearly everything I do on one device, automatically goes to the other device.

I tried a 950xl and returned it. Main reason is that when I went to Edge, it didn't have my website and info from internet explorer.

I am reaching a point where I don't know how longer I can deal with the camera on my HTC. I don't want a phablet. I want a high end phone with a good camera. 950 seems to be my only choice. My question is this........is there anyway I can download internet explorer onto a 950?

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
What do you mean with "my website and info"?
If you mean your bookmarks, Edge on mobile synchronizes with Edge on your PCs (although it takes a while, but it does). So you'd need Windows 10 on your PC to enjoy the synchronization (and other features of interaction between mobile and PC). I think Edge on PC lets you import bookmarks from Internet Explorer if that is what you want.

Also there are other browsers, like Monument Browser, or Opera.

P.S. No, I don't think you can get Internet Explorer on Windows 10 Mobile.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean with "my website and info"?
If you mean your bookmarks, Edge on mobile synchronizes with Edge on your PCs (although it takes a while, but it does). So you'd need Windows 10 on your PC to enjoy the synchronization (and other features of interaction between mobile and PC). I think Edge on PC lets you import bookmarks from Internet Explorer if that is what you want.

Also there are other browsers, like Monument Browser, or Opera.

P.S. No, I don't think you can get Internet Explorer on Windows 10 Mobile.

I've yet to see it working for more than the initial setup, I just can't believe that all my devices(8" tablet, 15" laptop, gaming desktop, htpc/nas, lumia icon, lumia 928, 10" tablet) are the problem here, all of them are "syncing" and edge has the same favorites, but only the favorites I had a few months ago for devices I rarely use, so they are no longer syncing, and that's all edge does, no history, no tabs, nothing else, I mean if you don't count that reading list thing, which doesn't seem to be syncing anywhere either

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3