Calendar live tile problem

Alin Maior

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

The Outlook Calendar live tile has stopped working for me after the last update. Also, it doesn't show on lock screen, either.
I opened the app and it has reimported my events, repinned the live tile, changed its size and still no effect.

I am using a Lumia 950, no insider.

Does anybody else have this problem or has any solution?

Thanks.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes same problem for me on AU. Pitiful. It's been years since this has actually worked, if ever.

AU is fraught w problems, Outlook, Camera, Photos, tap to pay.

It's really crapware, as compared to iOS10 which was perfected in 1/12 the time. But as noted the w10m is a low competence level group, bc the real talent sits in the Surface team...

Sent from mTalk

Alin Maior

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Calendar tile and on lock/glance screen worked fine for me until today, showing date and events. I think the recent update broke things.

EDIT: I restarted the phone and it started working after about 2 hours.

Last edited:

plasmid_uk

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
No problems here on my 950 with production build. It does occasionally not show information but then opening the app and closing the app solves the issue.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Yes same problem for me on AU. Pitiful. It's been years since this has actually worked, if ever.

AU is fraught w problems, Outlook, Camera, Photos, tap to pay.

It's really crapware, as compared to iOS10 which was perfected in 1/12 the time. But as noted the w10m is a low competence level group, bc the real talent sits in the Surface team...

Sent from mTalk

I'm surprised more did not comment on this statement. I have a feeling it's true and it sort of ticks me off. Do others think the WM 10 staff is the low group on the Totem pole?

Diamond67

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Just updated the Alarm app from the Store, and now its live tile is ruined as well? Because I have Alarms live tile on "desktop", and now when I have an alarm and when it goes off and I confirm that, the live tile still shows the alarm even though it is not active any more. If I resize the live tile it will be updated, but that's not a solution.

I'd like to check the current version of updated Alarm app, but MS Store is almost dead at the moment. So, cannot do that. What a mess.

BTW: Live Tile is not Live if it's dead. Should we call it Dead Tile instead?

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
All my live tile problems with Outlook Mail & Calendar was fixed*just by uninstalling*and reinstalling the app. Yes, it is possible.

Unfortunately, all those "fixes" work for some time (days, hours) and suddenly the problem comes back. There is no permanent fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte