Windows 10 update on pc/Mobile with 14393.576( RS1 , Non-Insiders )

david003

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Every morning my phone says it needs to restart for an update, and I restart it. And then it says the update failed. Every day now, over and over, like groundhog day.

I tried doing a hard reset and redoing the update multiple times, and it still fails. I'm not sure it's actually hard resetting, though (I'm doing it from the system menu).

When I try to hard reset using hardware buttons instead, when I hold the Volume down button and wait for an exclamation mark, it never shows up and keeps vibrating and restarting every 10 seconds or so forever.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I tried doing a hard reset and redoing the update multiple times, and it still fails. I'm not sure it's actually hard resetting, though (I'm doing it from the system menu).

When I try to hard reset using hardware buttons instead, when I hold the Volume down button and wait for an exclamation mark, it never shows up and keeps vibrating and restarting every 10 seconds or so forever.

I would really suggest you use Lumia recovery tool. Works like a charm.

david003

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I would really suggest you use Lumia recovery tool. Works like a charm.

Yeah, that's what I ended up having to do. My phone was working fine except for this.

The device recovery tool failed the first time, then downloaded some special emergency flash thing, and then it worked. But it took it back to Windows 8.1, then I had to upgrade all over again to Windows 10.

Even though I backed up before hand, the restore was incomplete and it took a long time to get things back to how they were. A huge amount of wasted time.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
This is one of the worst updates released. What annoys me the most is the way how the keybord freeze and lags

And the Camera app sux. So undependable, error messages and crashes. Pitiful. Dona should be reassigned and they need to bring in a competent project manager

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium