Skype Preview broken

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have just had Skype Preview update on my 950 and now I cannot open the app.

I have restarted and also uninstalled then reinstalled the app.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
and there's no way to rollback and they don't push the older version when they notice something like this, THAT is what I find unacceptable

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
and there's no way to rollback and they don't push the older version when they notice something like this, THAT is what I find unacceptable

Everything is beta in W10M, and you are the beta tester. The latest update is fixed though.

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Just updated and it is working. Also they fixed a bug that I could not see my SMS messages from my wife unless I opened her pinned tile and went to send her a message.

Last edited:

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Everything is beta in W10M, and you are the beta tester. The latest update is fixed though.

this is w10 in general, not just mobile

that last "update" should've been the previous app version being pushed while they fix the latest one, so users could simply hit check for updates and get the previously working app back in a matter of minutes after the issue was found, but na they actually try to fix it and release it whenever they can, it took hours this time, imagine all the suffering users that had to deal with this

plasmid_uk

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
You can't push back an older version as that would require re-writing code which would take longer than to simply fix the problem.
Can you rollback on Android or iOS? No. Non-story here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster