apps/games missing from library after factory reset

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I just reset my phone and when I go to my library it's only showing me a couple dozen games and apps in total. Even if I show hidden.

I can't see apps and games I've owned or played like battlenet authenticator, mega dead pixel and various others. Heck even facebook and messenger aren't in the list. I know I can search for most of them manually and install. But obviously there is a lot of convenience being able to spam touch the download link from a list of previously owned/installed apps.

Any idea if it's possible to "fix" this?

Last edited:

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
A reset reloads the operating system, that is all. The phone told you all data would be lost from the phone and SD card. It even gave you the option of formatting the card. It should come as no surprise the apps you had on the phone are gone.
Did you have phone backup turned on? When the phone restarted you should have, connected to wifi, entered your MS account info. Then you would have had the option to restore from your backup. You only have one chance to restore.
If the phone has backed up since the reset it overwrote your previous backup. If not, reset the phone again and restore

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm not talking about the apps. Yes duh everything is deleted. But when you open the store and go to my library it shoudl show you all the apps you've "purcahsed" aka downloaded whether free or actually paid

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3