12-24-2016 11:17 AM
27 12
tools
    Very interesting points regarding how you use onenote, I have continued to experiment with Onenote since first writing about its problems, I am having limited success with basic notes like a shopping list for example created on the laptop then used on the phone (whilst shopping) these basic operations complete for me but adding a picture or a voice clip seems to take an age, the slow part still being the info from the server to the other device, I really want this to work well but I use evernote as my main notepad, I am finding myself duplicating or copying and pasting from evernote to onenote to try and give onenote a chance to work. keeping it active.
    yeah I've just never had those problems. I've used it for voice recordings in class, class notes, i've copied and pasted research into OneNote. Actually, I do pretty intensive work on OneNote most of the time and I've been using OneNote for years. without any issue, but I get it, sometimes peoples experience are different.

Sent from my Lumia 950 on mTalk
    12-23-2016 10:05 AM
    I use OneNote for time tracking for my employees, so it's on multiple platforms, it really works well for this EXCEPT now it seems to continually update and has to be re-signed in often (iPhone seems to be the worst) I was using Evernote for this back in the BlackBerry days, but at the time Evernote had very different UI's and functionality for the different platforms. I still use Evernote for personal use and love it! I love the tag feature and Evernote just seems to be better and better on Windows Phone.
    12-24-2016 11:17 AM
27 12