::RANT:: When your phone freezes at the worst time

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Sooooo ...
You (the OP) are complaining about being on Insider Fast Ring & your phone doesn't function correctly?
Functionally, beta testing.

Yes, yes I am. I've had other issues while "testing" that I can forgive, like speed performance, apps crashing, random resets, mostly stuff while I'm using the phone. But I never really expected this, something that caused a short panic for myself and others. Maybe I persuaded others to switch from fast ring because of my mishap. Or convinced them to get a secondary alarm. Either way, when something unexpected like this happens, people will complain. We have that right

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes, yes I am. I've had other issues while "testing" that I can forgive, like speed performance, apps crashing, random resets, mostly stuff while I'm using the phone. But I never really expected this, something that caused a short panic for myself and others. Maybe I persuaded others to switch from fast ring because of my mishap. Or convinced them to get a secondary alarm. Either way, when something unexpected like this happens, people will complain. We have that right

You have, of course, sent Feedback to Microsoft.
That should do it, nothing will come of reporting it HERE.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
And I did report it on feedback.
What's wrong with trying to find out if others are having similar issues and inciting discussion?

Absolutely NOTHING.

It appeared (from previous messaging) you did NOT anticipate problems on Insider ...
IF that (Insider) had been in your original post, it would have changed perspective on this discussion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss