Camera, photos and display settings (Lumia)

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Images should be more consistent across screens, display settings (color profile) makes the picture look different from real, that's why I think photos and camera should show the real colors rather than the ones I set...
I'm not an expert but I know that OLED is different from LCD, there should be a unified colors settings so photos look the same across devices.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You may also be aware that not all screens are set-up the same way, hence the need for screen color calibration. Also, not all screens are built exactly in the same way, so screen A in device I will not have exactly the same color output as screen B in device II even if they have the same color settings.

One way would be to calibrate the color of your displays yourself - my personal favorite is the old gamma calibration tool in older versions of Windows. But since that's no longer available now, download the display calibration image it used to have - the one with the green, red, and blue squares - and then adjust your screen settings accordingly.

Some professional photographers even have their screens professionally calibrated for a price - if the issue of color settings was so easy to resolve, there would be no need for professional calibrators.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss