Images should be more consistent across screens, display settings (color profile) makes the picture look different from real, that's why I think photos and camera should show the real colors rather than the ones I set...
    I'm not an expert but I know that OLED is different from LCD, there should be a unified colors settings so photos look the same across devices.
    OldMillXxX likes this.
    12-21-2016 11:50 AM
    You may also be aware that not all screens are set-up the same way, hence the need for screen color calibration. Also, not all screens are built exactly in the same way, so screen A in device I will not have exactly the same color output as screen B in device II even if they have the same color settings.

One way would be to calibrate the color of your displays yourself - my personal favorite is the old gamma calibration tool in older versions of Windows. But since that's no longer available now, download the display calibration image it used to have - the one with the green, red, and blue squares - and then adjust your screen settings accordingly.

Some professional photographers even have their screens professionally calibrated for a price - if the issue of color settings was so easy to resolve, there would be no need for professional calibrators.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-24-2016 07:14 AM