Anyone got Amazon Prime video to work on Windows Phone?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
So I just signed up for Amazon Prime Video because they support Thailand. However, on my 950XL, no Prime Videos seem to play using the Edge browser.

I understand that there will most likely never be an app for Windows Phone. I just wanted to know if there is any way I can watch Prime Videos on my Windows Phone?

Many thanks.

Neill Baldwin

May 16, 2015
Visit site
If I could get that to work, along with a Snapchat app and Walmart pay, Is go back to my Windows phone in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I don't see it happening

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
If I could get that to work, along with a Snapchat app and Walmart pay, Is go back to my Windows phone in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I don't see it happening

Sadly, I have to agree, I am the only person I know with a Windows phone, I don't need all the latest apps but, sometimes, I do feel left out. Sad also is that Windows phone devices are impossible to get here (Thailand) and have little to no resale value, regardless. Unlike Android and iPhone which is dominant.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Try going in to the Edge browser settings and changing from Mobile mode into Desktop mode. Since it is reported to work in Continuum mode, which essentially uses the Desktop mode rendering option, this should work on the small screen too. I've just tried it but the WiFi I'm on (work) isn't going to allow streaming films. It makes a spirited attempt though, so I think it will work on a normal connection. FYI, Netflix is far better for content and the app. I'll be ending Amazon after the free month.

romal saini

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
You can watch Amazon Prime Video on your Lumia by installing "Monument Browser" from windows store. Once you open the page you want to watch video, go to settings of browser and change mode to"Desktop". Then quit the browser and re-open it. It will for ask continue navigation. Click "yes" and there you can see play button on prime video.

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
You can watch Amazon Prime Video on your Lumia by installing "Monument Browser" from windows store. Once you open the page you want to watch video, go to settings of browser and change mode to"Desktop". Then quit the browser and re-open it. It will for ask continue navigation. Click "yes" and there you can see play button on prime video.

That's what I have tryed with success. Is not the best solution, but it Works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism