12-28-2016 01:11 PM
28 12
tools
    I'm with YOU, MAN !!!Some folks do soooo much with their phones and they never power it off unless there's a glitch or something.

There's a myriad scenarios for usage and some leave the user totally satisfied. That's like me and my Lumia ICON. I stay on the Insider Fast Ring and never a problem.

Peace. Alan
    Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
    Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
    Even when I lose, I win.
    I should have knocked on wood. Last night 950xl froze on me while unlocking. And this morning again. It seems like the iris scanner is not coming online and causing some weird condition. I hope the iris hardware is not going bad. This is also a replacement phone I got not too long ago for when my battery swelled up. So 3 phones in 1 year would be interesting. If MS of course has any stock to replace it under my complete warranty.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    12-28-2016 11:26 AM
    I should have knocked on wood. Last night 950xl froze on me while unlocking. And this morning again. It seems like the iris scanner is not coming online and causing some weird condition. I hope the iris hardware is not going bad. This is also a replacement phone I got not too long ago for when my battery swelled up. So 3 phones in 1 year would be interesting. If MS of course has any stock to replace it under my complete warranty.
    The 950 and 950 XL are different creatures all together. I truly believe that a lot of them are bad off the line, but it takes couple weeks to a couple months for problems to manifest. And THATS without FastRing! Man, you guys put FastRing on those models and I can't believe it. I watch that FastRing thread though I can only rarely contribute since I only fly an ICON - I can't believe what you guys live through. Bottom line: a significant % of those devices are not specked well off the mfg line.

Peace. Alan
    Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
    Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
    Even when I lose, I win.
    mattiasnyc likes this.
    12-28-2016 12:03 PM
    The lead post of this thread really should have been posted here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gen...ment-here.html

The OP has not participated further, despite being quoted.

This thread has run it's course.
    12-28-2016 01:11 PM
28 12