Drone with FPV

elvard

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
I would like to get a drone with a FPV headset but am not sure if or how to get it to work with my windows phone (Lumia 830), or what to look for before I buy . . . any help?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by elvard
I would like to get a drone with a FPV headset but am not sure if or how to get it to work with my windows phone (Lumia 830), or what to look for before I buy . . . any help?

you're better off buying one with no phone-tablet requirements whatsoever, with its own screen on its own dedicated controller

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site

EspHack is exactly correct, one with its own screen in the controller is best. I bought a mid-level drone last year and had to buy an inexpensive Android tablet to use the app, and Steady-Cam accessory. BUT! the controller has it's own screen. you could get a drone that is FPV capable, and get a pair of FPV goggles (but, I would still recommend a screen on the controller).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon