PDF reader

Alin Maior

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

What PDF reader app do you use on Windows 10 mobile?
I'd like a smooth and ad-free application. I'd also give a try to a paid app if it is good.

Currently I'm using Adobe PDF reader but it lags pretty much when reading a big file.

Thanks

humzahyaz

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft Edge deals with pdf files adequately. I had PDF reader but was inevitably using Microsoft Edge more frequently. Plus u get the Snooze option if you want to set a reminder on Cortana to read the document later, etc.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by Alin Maior
Hi there,

What PDF reader app do you use on Windows 10 mobile?
I'd like a smooth and ad-free application. I'd also give a try to a paid app if it is good.

Currently I'm using Adobe PDF reader but it lags pretty much when reading a big file.

Thanks

mine is just called "reader" with a orange tile, I see no reason to use edge, reader just feels faster and better for touch, its from the times when wp8 was considered a unique snowflake

Daedriel

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Just installed OneReader myself - it is a good basic file reader and has one unique feature - it allows you to pin a file to the start screen. Did that with my 650 User Guide (just got this phone). Apparently it does not provide clickable URLs in the PDF though....

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I think any mobile PDF reader will lag when reading a big file.

edge lags more than reader that's what I've seen, even on pc it just seems to be the way it works, loading in chunks for no reason

also word can open pdf files, and it doesn't seem to lag but looks weird

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss