PC Financial Bank users: FYI

Daedriel

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
Despite not listing it with their Android and iOS banking apps on the PC Financial web site, there is a in fact a full-featured Windows mobile banking app available for PC banking in the MS store, including online check deposits. (Addendum: I should have mentioned that "PC" here stands for President's Choice, it's a Canadian online bank).

Last edited:

mattiasnyc

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
My Bank Of America app is a real app.
My 10 zip rar archiver app is a real app.
And some of the News apps I use...
and Dropbox...
and excel/word etc...
and Facebook...
and Foursquare...
and Garmin Connect...
and Netflix...
and Skype...
and VLC...
and Wikipedia...

and so on..... "no real apps"... what does "no" mean? Does it mean "not no"? If it does I agree.

terdferguson3

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I use garmin connect and it barely works on a good day. Totally wasted my money on a vivoactive hr. Bluetooth is getting less and less reliable as time goes on.

Originally posted by mattiasnyc
My Bank Of America app is a real app.
My 10 zip rar archiver app is a real app.
And some of the News apps I use...
and Dropbox...
and excel/word etc...
and Facebook...
and Foursquare...
and Garmin Connect...
and Netflix...
and Skype...
and VLC...
and Wikipedia...

and so on..... "no real apps"... what does "no" mean? Does it mean "not no"? If it does I agree.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Despite not listing it with their Android and iOS banking apps on the PC Financial web site, there is a in fact a full-featured Windows mobile banking app available for PC banking in the MS store, including online check deposits. (Addendum: I should have mentioned that "PC" here stands for President's Choice, it's a Canadian online bank).

The one I found just redirects to the website, is there a different one you see?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05