14393.693 for PC and Mobile users Available now.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
The full changelog is now live. Here is what's new in KB3213986 for PC and Mobile
Improved the reliability of Groove Music playback in the background, App-V, video playback and Remote Desktop.
Addressed issue where after successful fingerprint authentication on a device with the screen off, the screen does not turn back on.
Addressed issue where only one input device works when you connect two similar input devices to the same machine.
Addressed issue in the App-V Connection Group that allows users to have access to pieces of functionality that they were not designated to for access.
Addressed issue that prevents users from selecting multiple certificates simultaneously through the UI.
Addressed issue where the Request Control function does not work with Remote Assistance if the user being assisted is on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
Addressed issue that prevents a smart card module from pairing with a contactless smart card reader.
Addressed issue with license conversion of Server Core from evaluation version to a retail version.
Addressed issue that prevents users from opening Internet shortcut (.URL) files with Internet Explorer when Enhanced Protected Mode is enabled.
Addressed issue that prevents users from logging on if a device has been away from the corporate network over a period of time.
Addressed additional issues with Microsoft Edge, clustering, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, input devices, facial recognition, Logon, Hyper-V, PCI bus drivers and Windows Kernel.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
This build has my idol getting hot again....594 had fixed this issue and now its back on .693 .... Microsoft is beginning to **** me off

plasmid_uk

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
This build is working great on my L950, quick, smooth and battery life so far seems very good. I've not had any problems with any of the builds come to think of it since I purchased my L950 5 months ago.

nwnjjim

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Smooth and fast on my Lumia 950. Best build yet. No issues, no problems. Went to bed at 11:00pm last night at 100%, woke up at 7:00am at 96%, wifi on. Hard to complain about that. After the upgrade, the phone was warm for less than an hour while my apps were doing their thing. Great build.

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Updated smoothly and quickly on my L830 an hour ago. Everything seems to be working ok so far except the text prediction when typing things like this. But that's been the same since the previous update, any word with more than six letters has to be typed a letter at a time and it always gives me ti for to, se for see and in for on..... Plus sometimes changing what I'd typed into bizarre nonsense words after I've moved several words further into the text. Gotta love Windows Phone

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Updated smoothly and quickly on my L830 an hour ago. Everything seems to be working ok so far except the text prediction when typing things like this. But that's been the same since the previous update, any word with more than six letters has to be typed a letter at a time and it always gives me ti for to, se for see and in for on..... Plus sometimes changing what I'd typed into bizarre nonsense words after I've moved several words further into the text. Gotta love Windows Phone

Ha....so glad its not just me that get ti for to.......

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
After a closer look it seems like its only Instagram heating my phone up. Facebook is fine. It didn't do this on .594

Sent from Idol 4S

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I noticed immediate battery usage improvement on this AT&T Lumia 950 after this update. It use to be 30 min off the charger would drop it to at or below 95% without hardly any usage and then similar spouts like that would progress throughout the day.

smejicoiii

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Updated my Alcatel Idol 4S and all seems to be well so far. Was scared at first but even my Pamdora app seems to be working properly now which is a huge plus.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The problem was solved after using WDRT sometime in August 2016 - has not recurred so far.I have not done any hard reset after that and hope I do not need to in future.

You are a lucky one. Not sure I can be bothered to try that at this time.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
You are a lucky one. Not sure I can be bothered to try that at this time.

It took two attempts and two weekends to get it done, but back then it was my daily driver and I missed some birthdays with the nonupdating Calendar tile.It was quite exhausting and I would not like to go through it again.
The first time I made the mistake of a hard reset after updating to AU from 8.1 and Th2.The second time I did not do any hard reset and it worked .

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I take that back about the battery now as I've noticed. Being almost 3 hours off the charger now and I'm sitting at 84%. For some reason messaging is showing at the top using 31% in 24hrs and 17% in 6 hrs in the battery settings. I noticed this last night and turned off message syncing but it does not seem to have helped. I might be seeing a hard reset again soon but I'll hold out for some more time to be sure.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills