push notification

style2k12

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
hi there.

i broke my 830 and had to buy a new Phone ,, so i bought a 950xl.
the Phone is good but i started to get verry irritated when i came on some apps that i could not get anyore and where not in the store,,
now pushalot is gone while it worke on my 830,, now normaly not big problem cause i look for an other push notification app but guess what ??
not a single app was found ,, yeah i found 2 but they where crap apps and totaly not working ,, so now this could be the final nail to switch to another platform ,, i am verry pissed cause ms apearantly got the app out of the store while it was just working no problem,, so now what option do i have to get push notification on my windows Phone? any options left?

style2k12

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
apps like pushalot.. prowl growl pushbullet etc..an app where you can send notifications to from you nas for example.
dev is also inactiv i think . but there where some things that needed to change in apps so apearently ms removed it , though the app still worked before it was taken offline,, anyway i cant find another option that works at the moment so if anyone has a tip it woudl be great ..

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
So an app specifically to aggregate some notifications that don't have in windows into one place or something?

You mentioned NAS notifications... I just get my nas to email me any notifications, so I would see them in the action center....

What else do you use it for?

goluftwaffe

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I was using it myself, and I had to Reset my phone because of a problem with Mail, and now I can't find pushalot in the store or thru the site with the link... that sucks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss