Running WIndows 10 OS on iPhone (6s)

anurag_maurya

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I have been playing with this idea of installing Windows 10 on iphone 6s and its possibility.

As WP 10 has soft keys, there shouldn't be any issue and we could make the use of so called Apple hardware.

Would like to try it out!
Let me know if anyone already has tried. Peace.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have been playing with this idea of installing Windows 10 on iphone 6s and its possibility.

As WP 10 has soft keys, there shouldn't be any issue and we could make the use of so called Apple hardware.

Think of it this way...The easiest accomplishment, if it were, would be porting W10M to an Android mobile device. If Developers have not even been able to successfully complete a port of a W10 Mobile OS to an Android phone which are the furthest from a secure device, then imagine the difficulty of doing this for an Apple device. By all means if you try and succeed, besides it being interesting to us techy folks, you would be pretty popular amongst the mobile hackers out there.

I wish it were that easy. I mean even if you had the hw for flashing the apple iOS pcb chips, you still have to build the W10M OS from scratch (drivers and all) for Apple HW.

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

It certainly would be VERY COOL if this could be done:amaze::amaze:

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
IMO : if you can do heck into this, then please share your experience.

But w10m compatible hardware is the best among Apple Mobile Phones.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm not so sure the iPhone 6S hardware would be so great without Apple's software optimization. Unlike Microsoft or Google, Apple designs their hardware and software exclusively for each other. Because of that, they can optimize them for each other.

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Could just make a commercial that says the new iPhone charges by putting it in a toaster... I mean, it'd be pretty funny, right? Since we know no one is dumb enough to put their iPhone in a cooking device, right? That would be pure stupidity.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Could just make a commercial that says the new iPhone charges by putting it in a toaster... I mean, it'd be pretty funny, right? Since we know no one is dumb enough to put their iPhone in a cooking device, right? That would be pure stupidity.

I think someone already beat you to it on that one. Have you browsed YouTube lately lol.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Besides the potential issues, I doubt there is a big demand for W10M on an iPhone. The experiment with the Xiaomi Mi4, which was officially supported, doesn't seem to have expanded since that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo