Any Selfie stick support for WIndows 10 mobile

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Its so annoying most of the selfie stick on market doesn't support windows 10 mobile :( few does support but not function properly !I use yunteng selfie stick it does support on my lumia 540 but not properly ! I click on remote to click selfie it capture image but at the same it shows volume up down button , is nt so weird ?

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Thing is, most selfie stick activates the camera button, which is the volume button for most Android or iOS devices. Most W10M devices (Lumias in general) has a dedicated camera button. That's why when using the stick, the volume of your W10M phone changes, rendering it unusable. As the user above say, only a Bluetooth monopods would work. I've heard some users say that there are monopods specifically for W10M devices, but it's very rare.

Inaam Ashraf

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Its so annoying most of the selfie stick on market doesn't support windows 10 mobile :( few does support but not function properly !I use yunteng selfie stick it does support on my lumia 540 but not properly ! I click on remote to click selfie it capture image but at the same it shows volume up down button , is nt so weird ?

You have to download 'Lumia Selfie' App and use it with a Bluetooth Selfie Stick (mine is Yunteng). So far it works, the only problem is that Lumia Selfie App asks for applying filters before saving so I have to manually press the 'OK' to save every image and hence can't shoot multiple images on the go.

You can't download the Lumia Selfie App directly from the store because it says 'this app is not compatible with your phone'. So, downloading this app is possible if you have previously owned/downloaded this app. If that is the case, just go to My library in the Store, find the app from the list and press the download button from the list without going to the app page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos