WANT Calling feature on Messenger for w10M

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
What we have to do? How long we have to wait for calling feature on messenger for windows 10 mobile ? Is there no one to tell Facebook developers to develop this feature for windows 10 mobile? What's wrong them? Why so jealousy over a windows platform?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
All we can do is leave feedback and tweet @messenger and @Facebook about it. It's weird because those features are on mobile

madcursor

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
They probably don't think it's worth the effort to develop the windows mobile apps and add features to them. All we can do is make feature requests and hope there are enough to make them reconsider. Though it shouldn't be that difficult to bring these features in from desktop to mobile version given the universal apps platform.

terdferguson3

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Time to get used to it Kenneth. Tons of apps not doing what I need anymore. All we can do is live with it or tell Microsoft where to go and get on another platform. They dont give 2 flying 💩 about mobile users anyway.

Originally posted by Faisal Islam2
What we have to do? How long we have to wait for calling feature on messenger for windows 10 mobile ? Is there no one to tell Facebook developers to develop this feature for windows 10 mobile? What's wrong them? Why so jealousy over a windows platform?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That's how the situation is.

The question is whether Windows 10 Mobile is worth continuing to make sacrifices for.

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
It's really annoying that Facebook developers don't listen or read the feedback from windows 10 mobile users! I have already ask for this feature so many times through Facebook feedback app but no response ! If Microsoft do request to Facebook it might be developed very early! Microsoft is very busy to abandon its windows mobile fans! I am a die hard windows mobile fan but its getting worst day by day for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720