Transfer WhatsApp

Subrata Jana

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I never tried this steps. U can try this. It may work. Connect your both phone with PC and copy the WhatsApp backup folder from w10 mobile and paste it on android device storage. Then install WhatsApp on android. Open it and type your mob no and it may find back up folder to restore chat.

Jose Alicea

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by Subrata Jana
I never tried this steps. U can try this. It may work. Connect your both phone with PC and copy the WhatsApp backup folder from w10 mobile and paste it on android device storage. Then install WhatsApp on android. Open it and type your mob no and it may find back up folder to restore chat.

Will try it as soon as I get my new phone. Thanks a lot!

madcursor

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site

I had actually tried this method but it didn't work, they stored file in different formats, but that was about a year ago. I would be interested in seeing if you get a different result. I don't think there is another way, but you can email chat histories from WhatsApp if that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99