What are the best/coolest 3 apps on your W10M device that aren't so famous?

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Are you saying that the other two have left the WP store since you installed them?

Sometimes even when you Win10, you lose.
Hey... "I" got 'em and they're GREAT! YOU DON'T! :winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15031.0] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Are you saying that the other two have left the WP store since you installed them?

Sometimes even when you Win10, you lose.

I see what you did there. :grin:

Its funny though; after all this time on the Insider Fast Track and through all my Hard Resets and the WDRTs I haven't lost those two old ones; or ANY apps. I guess backing up my ICON has worked well through it all. That's pretty good :amaze:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Send Anywhere, Flick, Selffina , Calendar live tile .
...and MORE GOOD ONES!!!

There's nothin' for it but for me to start at the TOP of the Thread and keep the Store open and look at each one.

Just can't get over this Thread...:winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.

Alyeldiin

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I honestly wasn't expecting so much interaction. But hey, cool :D
My turn now: I found this tanks game I used to play on my ATARI like 12 years ago. It's called Battle City - Super Tank 1990. Although I didn't have games in mind when I made this thread, I love this game so much because it gives me a kind of a nice nostalgic feeling, it also uses so little battery compared to other games, so I think it deserves to be mentioned - It's cool, try it out.

There's this LEO Dictionary app that I use on daily basis, really helpful if you're learning German, or a german speaker learning another language (French, English.. etc)

Maps App Discovery, which is a google-maps-like app that helps sometimes when the Windows maps doesn't do the job.

There's also Ultimate Torch, which is a flashlight app that I find really cool, even though one doesn't need it anymore because ever since W10M came out you could access the flashlight from the Action Center, but still, it's like the coolest Flashlight app to have ever existed in my opinion, especially with its Batman Mode :p

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
There's also this game Pegs and holes which is one game I always install on my devices.
I also like Geophoto,flightaware,flightradar24,hear it first, lockscreen texter lite,topdox .

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
There are several apps I use
1. Refocus - that's cool, have it my 920, 830, 1520 but unfortunately not available on 950XL.
2. Camera - The dial layout in advance mode. Sure we had this from 8.0, and now I see so many android phones copying this but the simplicity of use on Lumia beats em all.
Can I add Continuum as the third "app" ? 😂

.... !!!

Last edited:

Alyeldiin

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
There are several apps I use
1. Refocus - that's cool, have it my 920, 830, 1520 but unfortunately not available on 950XL.
2. Camera - The dial layout in advance mode. Sure we had this from 8.0, and now I see so many android phones copying this but the simplicity of use on Lumia beats em all.
Can I add Continuum as the third "app" ? ??????

.... !!!

I actually never got to use continuum. Also, why is refocus not available on the XL? that's strange.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I actually never got to use continuum. Also, why is refocus not available on the XL? that's strange.
I'm guessing this has something to do with only being able to install it on native 8.0/8.1 devices. Some apps have this and it's kind of odd.

Alyeldiin

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I honestly wasn't expecting so much interaction. But hey, cool :D
My turn now: I found this tanks game I used to play on my ATARI like 12 years ago. It's called Battle City - Super Tank 1990. Although I didn't have games in mind when I made this thread, I love this game so much because it gives me a kind of a nice nostalgic feeling, it also uses so little battery compared to other games, so I think it deserves to be mentioned - It's cool, try it out.

There's this LEO Dictionary app that I use on daily basis, really helpful if you're learning German, or a german speaker learning another language (French, English.. etc)

Maps App Discovery, which is a google-maps-like app that helps sometimes when the Windows maps doesn't do the job.

There's also Ultimate Torch, which is a flashlight app that I find really cool, even though one doesn't need it anymore because ever since W10M came out you could access the flashlight from the Action Center, but still, it's like the coolest Flashlight app to have ever existed in my opinion, especially with its Batman Mode :p

An app that I also forgot to mention is Short.y, which is a link shortener that I find very handy many times. Available for both Mobile and PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss